Giving small monthly donations generate a foundation that builds our community resource network. Your donations support food distribution to those that need it, without discrimination.
We provide food support to more families than at any period in the past. As part of a county-wide food support program, we provide emergency food to qualified Alameda County residents in the unincorporated areas of San Lorenzo, Ashland, Cherryland and Hayward acres.
Through our Food Rescue and Recovery Program, we provide a distribution channel for valuable food that would otherwise be discarded. Become a regular donor today and be a part of creating a sustainable and equitable food support program.
Make your donations by check made out to: San Lorenzo Family Help Center (or “SLFHC”) and mail it to: P.O. Box 172 San Lorenzo, CA 94580-0172
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3). You can make your online tax-deductible donation now! It’s quick, easy and secure through Paypal, and 100% is received by the SLFHC when using the friends and family choice.
Your SLFHC donations go a long way
Your SLFHC donations go directly to
- Growing children to have healthy minds and bodies
- Nourishment that prevents chronic disease in children and adults
- Elderly with free premade nutritious meals
- Families though hard times and need supplemental help
- Individuals living alone without a family or a place to call home
- Our food safe warehouse to store food onsite
- Transportation to pick up food from our food recovery partners
- Refrigerators and freezers in our onsite warehouses
- Purchasing food, when needed